Grant Application Requirements
Before you apply, please read our Grant Proposal FAQ for information about what we fund and how proposals should be prepared. Then assemble a proposal packet (preferably as a single PDF), including:
- Completed McKee Grant Application Form (download below)
- One-page project description
- Brief description of the organization, with promotional materials and/or website link
- One-paragraph biographies of principal participants; links to more extensive biographies and performance samples are encouraged
- Project budget
- Organization annual budget
- For non-profits: IRS or fiscal-sponsorship confirmation of tax status, if not on file from a previous application
Please do not submit editable Microsoft Word documents or Excel spreadsheets.
Download the form
Ross McKee Grant Application Form (PDF format)
Grant Application Deadlines
On the righthand side of this page, you’ll see a list of quarterly grant proposal deadlines. You may submit in any quarter, but please ensure that your proposal is received by the date listed.
Email (preferred) or mail to the Foundation office:
The Ross McKee Foundation
317 Noe Street
San Francisco CA 94114
Grant Award Requirements
If awarded a grant, the grantee shall acknowledge the grant in statements or printed materials appropriate to the purpose of the grant. All printed materials under the grant shall acknowledge The Ross McKee Foundation. Grantees shall make a written report to the Ross McKee Foundation within 30 days following the end of the grant project period. The report shall include a detailed narrative concerning the utilization of the grant funds and a financial report relating to the project budget that is submitted with the grant application.